Fostering unique community of inspiring women in APEC economies
Championing Innovation Through Inclusive Leadership
Promoting policies & community capacity-building to connect women in business to success
Instilling hope to the next generation of women to shape the future of women in leadership
Engaging a unique community of inspiring women to support women’s economic empowerment
if women were able to achieve their full economic potential ” (The United Nations)
- Dr. Ing Kantha Phavi Minister, Ministry of Women’s Affairs, Kingdom of Cambodia
- Wang Jinzhen Vice Chairman, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade
- Meng Xiaosi Deputy Secretary, All-China Women’s Federation
- Dr. Nalinee Taveesin Former Minister, Prime Minister’s Office, Royal Thai Government
- Ambassador Delia Domingo-Albert Former Minister, MOFA,The Philippines
- Wang Lili Chairwoman, ICBC (London) Ltd. & (Argentina) S.A.
- Kim Sung-Joo Chairperson & CVO of Sungjoo Group & MCM Holding
- Cher Wang Chairwoman, HTC Corp & VIA Technologies, Inc
- Doris Magsaysay Ho President & CEO, A. Magsaysay, Inc.
- Diane Wang Founder & CEO, DHgate.com
- Kathy Gong Chairwoman, KG Inc & Seeway Investment
- Xu Shuqing Chairman & President, Zhongheng Group
- Hung Huang CEO, China Interactive Media Group; TV Host & Writer
- Goh Kiat “Wu” Chun Actor, Brunei Darussalam
- Ruan Xizi Chairwoman, C Oriental Luxurious Jewelry
- Yang Li Founder & Chairwoman, X.zhining (Beijing) Fashion Co., Ltd.
- Chen Lu Yu Host & Program Supervisor, A Date with Lu Yu , Phoenix TV
- Chris Lee Singer & Music Producer
- Prof. Wu Qing Head of the Honourary Council, Beijing Cultural Development Center for Rural Women
- Lu Zhiying Vice Chair & CBO, Tsinghua Tongfang Co., Ltd.
- Grand Hyatt Beijing, The Premier Landmark in Beijing Enjoy the ideal vantage point from this 5-star downtown hotel in Beijing. Situated on Wangfujing, within walking distance of The Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square, Grand Hyatt Beijing is part of Oriental Plaza – one of China’s largest commercial complexes ...
- Beijing City Beijing city is also home to one of the finest remnants of China’s imperial past and impressive modern architectural complexes such as the historical Forbidden City (Imperial Palace), spectacular CCTV Headquarter Building, magnificent Temple of Heaven, symbolic Tiananmen Square, innovative ...
- Invest in Beijing The Beijing Municipal is passionately promoting the dynamic Beijing economy as a base to locate businesses and assisting International enterprises to establish and develop their presence in the capital city.